I went to my new company on monday! n till now, i am just so satisfied with my company. Its so welfare can! and my department ppl are so nice lo.. seriously, u cant find anyone that is hostile or unfriendly. I am so fortunate.
I report to work at 8 in the morning. So normally my team would do some read-up or paper work till 9. Afterwhich, we go up to the plant. They performing the OCT while me bein new, do the lines tracing. Then till 1130, its lunch break, all the way till 1. Up the plant we go, till 3 its break time. Then some reading of SOPs, and its 5 ! Time to go home.
So u see. Life is pretty much good there. They have alot of welfare activities for u. Sports, yoga, blah blah blah. Goodddiieee.. haha..
One thing i like abt the company is the toilets! haha.. the toilets are like 3 to 4 times much bigger than those at ITS. They have a section for toilet, a section for bathing and a section for changing plus our lockers. n their lockers are 3 times bigger than wat i used to have. =) n the best part is that they have laundry services! Everday, the auntie would come collect the dirty PPE and after washing, she would stack them all at the clothing shelves. Each PPE, T-shirt, Polo-tees and towels are all personalised. All of them have our name on it. So ppl wont mistaken take yours.
Love it! haha..
ok.. i am generally happy with my job now. Things betw me and him are ok. I spent the last weekend with him. Initially, he was supposed to help out with his fren in moving house. But, in the end, he just didnt. He fly their aeroplane, just for mi! I am a happy girrl.. I think i deserve to be whack la.. just a little thing can make mi happy. -_- ok on a slight note, i still miss my colleagues at ITS especially Rebecca Lie Ya Ting! =))
No comments:
Post a Comment